menu   Home About Me My Classroom My Products My Conferences  

Test using Google Docs

I'm not a very "techie" person so the only way  for me to learn how to do certain things is just by playing around with it and hoping I don't mess something up and create a big 'ole mess in the process!  I'm trying to figure out how to start including some of my activities in my posts so that you can download them and use them in your classroom.  So I'm attempting to use google docs to see if it works..... fingers crossed!  If it works then I will upload some of the activities we do for word work this weekend.  :)  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Christmas preview with graph

11 comments:

  1. Deanna,
    It worked perfectly! I am looking forward to many more of your cute projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna,
    Thank you for your fantastic ideas and downloads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your creative ideas! I love your blog!
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. It worked! Thanks for sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I worked perfectly. Looks just like what I bought!! Thanks for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to learn how to do this. Can you tell me how?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loaded the document with no problems. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful ideas. Black Friday Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie, email me at kindergartenteacher@cox.net and I will be happy to tell you how to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your creations. My students will benefit from your generous gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI, it's me Hillary. I used a different computer. Can you please send me the litte reader "I can be.... as an attachment from here? Thanks a Million, Hillary

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...