menu   Home About Me My Classroom My Products My Conferences  

Valentine's Day Unit! UPDATE

 

UPDATE: The unit has been finished and posted.  Here's the link if you're interested!  I hope everyone is staying warm and cozy!   VALENTINE'S UNIT


We had a snow day here in Georgia and we have another one tomorrow!  Yee-haw!  I've been working on my Valentine's Day unit for about three days and it is almost finished.  I hope to have it finished and posted tomorrow.  I'm happy to have another stay home day but I'm ready to get to school and get started on my penguin unit.   It is sooo much fun and the kids love it!!!  I will be posting lots of pictures.  (I won't forget my camera this time... I promise!)

2 comments:

  1. Deanna, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful ideas with all of us. I have purchased every unit you have developed from TpT and they are great! I would love to create my own units but am curious about how to go about it and where to get the clip art. As a kindergarten teacher and mother to two, let me say it is very much appreciated all that you do to make a difference in the lives of kids. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY love all of the cute clip art/pictures you always have for your worksheets, games, blog, etc. Where did you those from ?? Could you please e-mail me? KMILLER@DENTONISD.ORG THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...