menu   Home About Me My Classroom My Products My Conferences  

America Part 2


We learned about George Washington and Abraham Lincoln and created a Venn Diagram.

A close up of our George and Abe directed drawings.






We read, We the Kids and created a Class Promise.





We wanted to find out why the Statue of Liberty is green so we conducted a penny experiment.  The kids thought is was so neat to see the copper pennies turn green!


We also did a Liberty Bell Science experiment.  But I forgot to take a picture.  I will revise this post tomorrow evening to include a few more pictures so check back!


12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna~
    I LOVE the look of your Blog. I am looking in to starting up one for my class too! You inspire me so much! Thank you for all your hard work and creativity. I look forward to hearing from you soon and getting your new creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love today's post!! Do you have the directions for the drawings? We use Animated Literacy, so my students are used to directed illustrations and I think these would be an AWESOME addition!! Thanks!!

    ainsleysmom610@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work Deanna. Have purchased several from TPT. Could you please share your cow glyph (mad cow fan - just got Cow Cash made from http://www.teachfactory.com) and how you managed to make icecream in a bag? Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Deanna,
    I love your units! I am trying to purchase this on Tpt, (first timer) but it is not letting me! I have been trying for 2 days now. Can you give me any direction?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Deanna! I love your blog and ideas! I just purchased your America Unit and would love to have a give away of one of your units on my blog. Can you please email me when you get a chance? I'm just wondering how to go about this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could you direct me to you Chunks for sale on TPT? Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...