menu   Home About Me My Classroom My Products My Conferences  

Insect Unit

Quit Buggin' Me!!!!  Ha-ha...just kidding!  :)  I've had a lot of emails and questions regarding my insect unit.  I am working on it and I hope to have it finished by late tomorrow evening.  :)  I will post a link as soon as it is finished.  Thank you guys so much for letting me know that you like my units.  I appreciate y'all so much!

UPDATE: Friday at 11:30 p.m.  I'm still working on it!  Sorry y'all these units take a long time and I want it to have lots of good ideas.  Tomorrow my son has an out of town basketball tournament but I PROMISE to have it finished by Sunday. 

15 comments:

  1. Can't wait! It's like Christmas Eve...
    -Andi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be waiting by my computer... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo! I love your units, and I can not wait to see the insect one!! ;)
    www.mrssimpsonskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be buzzying along patiently hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your units!! I'm so happy you are posting your insect unit. Will you also be posting your rainforest unit?

    mrswilliamsonskinders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait! I love all your units:)
    Thanks for the heads up:)

    jvaldiviezo@bayshoreschools.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all know it will be worth the wait, but it's still hard.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all of your great units. My students and I love everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love looking forward to your units! Just got the TPT email, congrats!!! Your success has been my inspiration!
    ~Fern
    Fern-Smith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. we start our insect unit this week! can't wait!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    Kelly
    www.mchaffiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will you be posting your rainforest unit? We will be doing a rainforest unit and I need some great ideas!
    I am loving your farm unit!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll be buzzying along patiently hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is May and I am wondering if you have ever posted your Insect unit and if so, where I can find it. I am having a hard time finding ideas.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...