menu   Home About Me My Classroom My Products My Conferences  

zoo unit has been posted

Sheesh, y'all!  This unit about made me want to S-C-R-E-A-M!  I had to keep reworking it because Teachers Pay Teachers has a limit on the size of the file and it was way too big!  So after some creative reworking and a few choice words (it's okay... I just whispered them) ;)   the unit is finally posted.  I will post some more pictures tomorrow... right now I need to go take my blood pressure medicine.  I'm sure it is through the roof!  :)  Click on the alligator to go to the unit on teachers pay teachers. 

7 comments:

  1. Yippee! Can't wait to go purchase it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such great ideas!! Do you have or do you know someone who has an insect unit? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Deanna! You really have enriched my curriculum this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just purchased the Zoo unit. Love it!! I would love to be a child in your room! I would still love to know what your day looks like! Thank you so much for all of your wonderful ideas. I've passed your blog and website on to my collegues. They are fans as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your units! I purchased this one this morning! (Snow day...time for shopping!) Did you come across any great read alouds with this unit that you could share? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! I just purchased it and the dinosaur unit!! Thanks so much and I can't wait to do them with my kiddos!!! :) Also, do you have a plant unit? If so, I would love to buy it from you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute unit. I feel your pain, I have been having the same issue with my Sub Tub Unit. It kept telling me it was too big! I broke it into two sections but it is still telling me one of the sections is too big.
    Jenea
    seedsofnoledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...