menu   Home About Me My Classroom My Products My Conferences  

Aliens Love Underpants!

We love the book, Aliens Love Underpants!
We made aliens and wrote about what we would do if an alien came to visit.  The kids had some cute answers. 





 This is a song I wrote.  We put it together in the pocket chart and at literacy centers they put the poem in order and drew an illustration to go with it.




This is one of our math journal prompts.

Alien Bubble Map

A mixed up sentence using some of the words from our bubble map.

The activities are from my alien unit.  This unit has lots of literacy centers, math activities, writing activites and math journal prompts.  If you are looking for some fun activities to do this unit is for you!
You can view the unit by clicking on the picture below.



11 comments:

  1. Your Alien Unit is great! I was able to get your Zoo Unit. My students are having a great time making the zoo animals. I am starting to hear my most reluctant students say, "Mrs. Dramado don't forget I have not made the lion or the giraffe. They do not want to miss out on making them and are really learning a lot of information about animals before we visit the zoo. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff, Deanna!! Loved seeing you on the news...I'm a GA teacher, too:)

    Anna
    Crazy for First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE this...and my firsties will too!! You are so creative :)
    Curls and a Smile

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your units. When will you be posting your ocean unit? I am sooooo ready for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deanna,
    Thanks for all of your ideas and time! I love the fresh and usable ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A parent just donated this book, Aliens Love Underpants, from our Scholastic Book Fair. My pre-k students LOVED it! Thanks for all your great ideas. As a GA pre-K teacher, your ideas have been amazing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute!! I love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi... I love your page!!! How do you post pictures into your blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so great. I run a Nurture Group and my little group are so going to love this. You are truly wonderful !!!!

    Sally Paddington House Nurture Group

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Deanna! Just want to let you know that your Alien Invasion unit is one of your many units that I have bought and my Kinders have LOVED doing every single one=) I just posted on my blog a picture of a framed Alien in Underpants that one of my Kinder's family had framed and it is hanging in their living room because they loved it so much:) Isn't that awesome:)!? Thanks for all you do:)
    ~Katie
    Little Warriors

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...