menu   Home About Me My Classroom My Products My Conferences  

Classroom Rules and Misc. Freebies

Hey Y'all!  I have had a crazy few weeks and I just haven't had the time to take pictures and blog like I want to.
I have the sweetest class but shoo wee... you know how exhausting Kindergarten sweeties are at the beginning of the year!
My sweet brother, J.R. is in the hospital so please pray for him.  He has an infection and he just needed a little bit of extra care. 
Anyway,  I wanted to drop in and post a few freebies and let y'all know what I'm working on.  We start our 2nd week of Farm tomorrow so I will be posting lots of pictures and ideas this week.  I hope to have my Fall Farm unit finished by Wednesday.  I'm also working on adorable new book unit for the book, Where's My Mummy?   Look for it by the end of the week!

Okay, so on to the freebies.  Click on the picture to download the classroom rules posters.


This is a fun color song we do during our colors unit.  I'm not sure where the song came from originally but we love it.  It is to the tune of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.  You can click on the cover to download the book.



Random....
This is an anchor chart that we created for Writer's Workshop.  We brainstormed a list of things we could write about.

One of our CHIT CHAT messages.



Okay friends, so sorry about the quick low quality post but I didn't want you to think I'd forgotten about you!  I will post better pictures and freebies this week.  I promise!  :)

27 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I love your posters.
    Gladys
    Casperrodz@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deanna - thanks for this post! I needed to know I am not the only one feeling soooo tired going back to work (and it's only been 4 days for me! Ha!). Loved this "quick" post! Thanks for sharing!

    Ѽ Alessia
    Mrs. Albanese’s Kindergarten Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the B poster! I'll definitely be using this idea for letter introduction in my K reading groups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your ideas! Bummer...I am starting my farm unit tomorrow and will miss out on your ideas...well for this year at least :) Can't wait to see what your class is up too.

    Hope your brother feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing! You are so wonderful! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeping your brother in my thoughts & prayers. This time of year is definitely exhausting....especially with added worries. Hope life gets back to "normal" soon!

    Marcy @ http://busybeesandcupcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always ... love what you share! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable Deanna
    Donna
    www.kinderglynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Deanna,

    Wishing lots of healing thoughts for your sweet brother. Have a great week!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can totally relate to being busy. Love the chit chat idea and writing idea, too. I will keep your brother in my thoughts and prayers.
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keeping your brother in my prayers! Have a super week and thanks so much for the freebies!! I LOVE the ideas you posted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your brother is feeling better soon!
    Jenn
    Finally in First

    ReplyDelete
  13. A little post from Deanna is worth tons to many of us. Thanks for sharing. Praying for your brother!
    Lory
    Lory's Page

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the color book! Please keep us posted about your brother.......bless his heart!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for the post with the anchor charts. i like it when you post these...it helps me a lot.
    i like the color song..it reminds me of the mcracken's orange is a carrot, brown is a bear....
    laura h

    ReplyDelete
  16. How very cute is this blog!! I love it!! I want to let you know that TEACHERSFIRST.com has recommended my fun interactive website for use in the K-1 classroom. I do hope you get a chance to use it!! www.littlelillypolkadot.com

    THANKS!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love, Love, LOVE your anchor charts! Thank you so much for posting!

    http://firstgradewizards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Still chuckling at the "booger". Very authentic K!
    Thanks Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Deanna! You are sooo amazingly creative! I love your blog and all the fun things you share with all of us. You are wonderful!
    Rebecca @ teachingfirst-abc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wish your brother with have a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the color booklet! The new ESOL teacher at my school is working with kindergarten and this will be great when she reviews colors with them!

    Join me on The ESOL Odyssey!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for all the freebies! You are so nice to share. I would like to know how you created your cute overalls. Did you applique the designs on? They are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for everything!!!!

    Hi! I passed the Versatile Blogger Award your way!
    Come over and grab the button!
    http://campkindergarden.blogspot.com/2011/09/thank-you-chrissy-at-read-write-sing.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are so kind with all you share! Best wishes to your brother for a speedy recovery.
    You are definitely an inspiration to all of us blog educators.
    Krissy
    Mrs.Miner’s Monkey Business

    ReplyDelete
  25. Deanna,
    Could you send me a copy of your class schedule? I have been teaching for 20 years and this is a challenging group with behaviors and OTHER issues. I can't get everything in each day.
    Thanks,
    Jennifer
    jdean@camden.k12.ga.us

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...