Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Polar Express Unit and Free Song Download LINK fixed for song

I uploaded my Polar Express unit to TPT last night.  I still have some more stuff that I want to add to it but a lot of you were emailing me that you needed it NOW!  :)  I will let you know when I finish updating it.  It is on sale until Friday.  :)  You can click on the picture to view the unit.



Linda McCardle put the song I wrote for this unit to music.  You can get the song by clicking on the link below.   Thank you so much Linda!

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BzW5317QcZ6_ZDhkOWU0ZGItMWQ3Zi00OTQ3LWJkNTUtNGMwNTQ5MWRiZDA2&hl=en_US

You can visit Linda's blog at ateacherstouch.blogspot.com

Visit and Like my Facebook page by clicking on the button below.

Mrs. Jump's Class

5 comments:

  1. Yes!!!!! I have been waiting for this one.
    -Lauren
    You are one of my favs....
    Come share with me:
    www.weeklyhive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!! I LOVE the PJ Glyph!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very excited! Thank- you Deanna!!

    Edana

    colormekinder.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the Sunshine Award! Stop by my blog to pick it up!

    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover