Sunday, December 18, 2011

Reindeer and Reindeer book freebie

Last week was a CUH-RAZY week for my little sweeties.  In addition to all of the normal holiday craziness we were still trying to practice and get ready for our Gingerbread man play.  We performed the play for the parents on Thursday night and the kids did an AMAZING job!  But I do have to say that I am so glad it is over and I am so excited to be out of school for Christmas break!  I know that some of you still have to work a few days this week so I won't rub it in!  :)
I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday together. 


This is our chart for the Reindeer Glyph data.  Blogger keeps turning my pictures and I can't figure out how to fix it.  GRRRRRR!!  




Click on the picture below to download the Reindeer emergent reader.


Nonfiction writing about reindeer.

Reindeer can eat plants.

Reindeer can swim.


Reindeer have antlers.


The reindeer activities above are from my Reindeer unit. 
If you're interested you can click on the picture below to view the unit.

Merry Christmas y'all!  






14 comments:

  1. This is great! Thanks for sharing those cute reindeer and the fab freebie!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing these! I needed something to help get me through the next couple of days. :) Enjoy your break!

    Caitlin
    Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  3. I purchased your reindeer unit last year and have been still loving it this year just as much. Thanks so much for the freebie...and yes I do have 3 more days this week!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the reindeer glyphs! They're too cute! Thank you for sharing them, along with the emerging reader!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those reindeer are too cute!! Love them and love that I am on break as well. Nuts doesn't even touch how last week was....

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Deanna! Have a wonderful break! I am teaching until the 23rd, so all of the wonderful activities I have purchased and seen on blogs are very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the cute reindeer book. Merry Christmas and enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where can I purchase your gingerbread man play? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank-you for sharing!!!!

    Edana
    -colormekinder

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful stuff! When do you do your non fiction writing with your students? Do you do it on the elmo and allow the kids to copy it or do you let them do their own writing/spelling?
    Ke'Andra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! Your books are always a hit with my kinders!

    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for all of the wonderful things you share! I was wondering if you would consider making your printable books so they an be easily put through the copy machine and then sliced into two books with a paper cutter.

    Just a thought :) Have a wonderful holiday break!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just started following your blog! Cute ideas!! Enjoy your break!

    Haley
    followingoptimism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover