menu   Home About Me My Classroom My Products My Conferences  

Teachers Taking Care of Teachers


Could you imagine losing everything you own?  Your home, your classroom?  Oh.my.word, y'all my heart is breaking for all of the people who were affected by the tornadoes.  Please help take care of these sweet teachers who have lost so much.  You can adopt a classroom and send them any of your extra materials, letters of encouragement or even digital files to help them build up their classroom resources.  Click on the heart above to link up and lend a helping hand and heart!

11 comments:

  1. What a great and caring idea! Going to check it out now...!

    Kelly
    Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for doing this Deanna!! The school I was teaching at last year was destroyed by the April tornadoes in Alabama. It was awful, but so many teachers and community leaders stepped up to help. It's a great thing you're encouraging and so many people will be thankful for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Idea...I am going to check it out.

    Thanks,
    Sue
    theverybusykindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea! Come visit our blog for an AWESOME freebee! http://2crazytexasteachers.blogspot.com/ enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome.....My school was destroyed in January of this year. I lost anything I had in my kindergarten classroom. The community has been terrific in helping us. I can say....it is hard starting over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting this! What a wonderful way to share your talents with the world!


    ♥Samantha
    Learning with a Happy Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too am signed up to help with this wonderful project. Feels so good to help others.

    I am your newest follower. I know you are super busy but if you ever get a chance, stop by my fairly new blog and maybe pick up a few freebies for yourself. :0)

    coconutcutiesclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ALSO... if you could, please let dear anonymous (on the previous two posts) know that I would be happy to help her cause as well if she would be willing to give me her contact information. She can contact me a coconutcutiesclassroom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...