menu   Home About Me My Classroom My Products My Conferences  

Atlanta Fun with Friends


Oh, my word, y'all!  I am so excited to tell you about the great time I had in Atlanta last weekend.  I feel like I've made some new lifelong friends.  On Friday night I met  Anna Brantley of Crazy for First, Erica Bohrer from Erica Bohrer's First Grade and Cheryl Saoud of Primary Graffiti.  Cheryl is the one who arranged this whole weekend meet up and I'm so happy that she did. We stayed up almost all night talking and we hit it off like we had known each other forever.  Anna lives in Georgia like I do but Cheryl drove up from Florida and Erica flew all the way from New York!  So sweet!   I'd love to tell you all about Mr. T-Rex  but one of my sweet friends would totally kill me so we will save that for another time (when she isn't reading this)!
The next day, Cheryl arranged for  Hope King from Second Grade Shenanigans, Ashley Nichols from The Polka Dot Patch, Jenaya Shaw from The Lesson Plan Diva, and Dana from 3rd Grade Gridiron to meet us at our hotel.  Oh, my goodness.  I did not want to stand or sit next to any of these people to get my picture taken.  They are all so stinkin' ADORABLE!  

This is how I felt standing next to these cutie patooties!
And YES!  I am the oldest in our group and the only one who is the "g-word


We rode together to The Cheesecake Factory in style!!
It is nice to stay at a hotel that has free limo service because I 
am all kinds of cheap when it comes to that kind of stuff!

I have no idea what we are laughing at....
Mr. T-Rex maybe?

Limo fun!

We ate at the YUMMY Cheesecake factory.  The cherry cheesecake was all kinds of delicious!  


 Erica, me, & Anna

 Jenaya, Dana, Cheryl, & Hope

 Anna and Ashley

Erica and Anna

Me and Erica

I just love these ladies and I enjoyed talking to them so much.  I didn't want the weekend to end. (But I think Hubby was ready for me to come home)
 We will have to do this again soon, y'all!!

I can't wait to meet more of my friends in Vegas this summer.  Woo-hoo!!!


31 comments:

  1. Haha...Love it Deanna! Good thing Mr. T-Rex's arms are too short to do type and do a google search. Cannot wait to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like I've put on other's posts about your meet up, I'm insanely jealous ;)

    Jodi
    fun-in-first.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Man! I am SO CLOSE to Atlanta... 30 minutes away!
    Jealous! hehe
    Mary
    Sharing Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, We will have to plan another one!

      Delete
  4. Girlfriend... it was a blast! The hubs needed you to do the dishes, huh?

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE looking at the pictures and jealous I could not make it work out to be there! I told Cheryl to keep me posted for the next one! I hope I can make it to the next slumber party!

    Have a great weekend!

    Kacey
    Doodle Bugs Teaching
    Doodle Bugs Paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kacey, I am in LOVE with the gift you made for me! Thank you soooo much! I will take a picture and add it to my blog because everyone will want to buy a set!

      Delete
  6. I'm your newest follower. I hear amazing things about you. I can't wait to investigate your ideas!

    Kimberley
    First in Maine

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are adorable! Looks like a ton of fun and limo shenanigans! What a bunch of talented ladies. So inspired by all of you.

    Sheila

    Sprinkle Teaching Magic

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm very sad....

    See... here's my sad face


    :(



    BUT, I get to see you in VEGAS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had SO much fun with you and the other girls!!! Can't wait to see you again!! LOVE ya!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you girls had a blast!! I love the pic with all of you girls laughing!!

    P.S. Just so you know....you do NOT look like you are older than any of the ladies!!!

    Michelle
    3amteacher@gmail.com
    The 3AM Teacher
    Visit The 3AM Teacher FB Page

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun was this!?!?! I wish I could have been there!

    Michelle

    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had a BLAST as well!!! I can't believe you've been right down the road this whole time and we haven't gotten together sooner! :) But yes, we must do this again sometime!!! Happy Friday!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a great time! You fit right in with those "cutie patooties!! Renee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking forward to Vegas and your presentations! I hope to meet with you like these lucky ladies. Have a great weekend.
    Laurie - Grosse Ile, MI

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay! I know you missed me Deanna, right?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we did. You may have been missing in person but you were present in our conversations. Hope your trip to Chicago was fab!!

      Delete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super jealous! I live just outside of Atlanta in Alpharetta, and would have loved to join yall! Definitely let me know next time you guys plan this :)

    P.S. You look fantastic!

    Natalie
    TeacheryTidbits

    ReplyDelete
  18. You girls are so cute! We have the best job ever!!


    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  19. It looks like a great time, and you look just as cute as the rest of them!

    Delighted in Second

    ReplyDelete
  20. How fun! I think you need to go on tour. I'll host here in MI! :)

    Andrea
    Stepping Into First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  21. How much fun you must have had! Thanks for sharing, come to Idaho and I'll take you all somewhere. I'm the only Idaho teacher blogger I know.

    ReplyDelete
  22. It was SOO much fun meeting you!! Thank you for a fabulous time and we must do it again sometime when you make your way to the big city again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. You ladies look really gorgeous inside that limousine. Limos never fail to provide fun, amusement and happiness to groups of friends, who haven’t been in touch for a long time. It’s nice to see you gals all happy and excited about the meet up. I’m sure the experience has been one of your most unforgettable moments together.

    Earnestine Novick

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...