Saturday, June 23, 2012

Alphapalooza!

I'm getting ready for Vegas and I made some new Phonemic Awareness and Phonics activitities for my ALPHAPALOOZA session.  If you're interested you can check out the unit here.
*If you purchased the unit last night or this morning you will want to go to TPT and get the revised version.  I added a blackline emergent reader to go with the Shared Reading book.  Have a GREAT weekend friends! 






For those of  you who aren't able to go to I TEACH K! in Vegas I will be posting lots of pictures and ideas in mid July.  :)  For those of you who are going don't forget to sign up for the Vegas meet up!  I can't wait to meet you.

7 comments:

  1. This is an amazing unit you put together! It would also be a great for special education students in 1st grade. . . we all know that if students lack in PA then they will have difficulty moving forward with phonics, etc.

    Thanks and enjoy Vegas!
    ~Kristin Cook
    Kristin Cook’s Classroom Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing....I have it on my wishlist now..can't wait for payday!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wish I was going to Vegas...BEGGED my principal for a little help $, but it isn't going to happen.

    I am so J.E.A.L.O.U.S. for the meet up too - I'm sure you'll be an awesome presenter & have a great time meeting with everyone.

    Love your blog, ideas, & packets!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deanna!
    I will be in Vegas next month and will be attending your "Alphapalooza" session. I can't wait! Would you suggest that I purchase this packet on TpT before attending your session? I will also be attending your session "Reading & Math & Science, Oh My!" I have been following your blog for several months now and was so excited to see that you were presenting in Vegas. I look forward to meeting you!

    Laura in Sacramento

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to hear you speak!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing! I love all of your activities!

    I hope that one day God has our paths cross. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deanna,
    I will be going to Vegas and I can't wait to hear you talk. I have bought several of you TPT units and just love them. I am not sure where to sign up for the meet up?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover