Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Postcard Exchange



We can't pack our kids up and go on a field trip to visit other states,  but thanks to Primary Graffiti we get to do the next best thing!  My sweeties will be so excited to be a part of Primary Graffiti's Annual Postcard Exchange this year!  It will be so much fun to learn about the different states and locate them  on a map. This is also  a wonderful opportunity to teach them about letter writing and research.  Thanks so much for doing this Cheryl!

Click on over to Cheryl's blog and see if there is still a slot for your state! 

7 comments:

  1. I'm so bummed I can't do it, my state was gone already! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super excited about this too! The kids are going to gobble this one up! I even get to be in your group... hooray! So, when you get one from sunny California, it's from little old me :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also hosting a Postcard Exchange with the help of Cheryl for those that didn't make the "cut!"

    :)
    Kelly
    Beg, Borrow, Steal
    www.mchaffiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you still need a class from NJ I would love to participate! My email is jmolloy@whschool.org :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the link! I signed up...should I have heard if I was accepted???
    Shining and Sparkling in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover