menu   Home About Me My Classroom My Products My Conferences  

Must Have Monday!



Do you have certain items that you use in your classroom that you absolutely LOVE?  I would love to hear about them!  These are a few of my favorite things.

Heidi Songs- Oh, my word!  I can't say enough about these songs.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!  I started using them about 5 years ago and I immediately noticed a HUGE increase in my student's ability to read and spell the sight words.

I LOVE my Zune!  It makes it so easy to organize and play all of my music that we use in the classroom.

Flair pens!  Oh, my goodness!  I love these things! 

A lot of you have asked about the lettering on my charts.  One of the secrets is these Project Popperz!  Abby introduced me to these about a year ago and I am in love.  :)   They are super hard to find right now though.  I originally bought mine at Walmart and they have HOT colors like hot pink, lime and turquoise in addition to the traditional colors.



   
This is a Silhouette Cameo and y'all can I just say that I am in LOVE with this machine!  Seriously!  The possibilities are endless when you have some pretty scrapbook paper or vinyl and this machine.  :) 




Children's Books...just like shoes!  It doesn't matter how many you have you always want more!

And Sonic Coke!  There are some days when I just can't make it without one!  :)

Be sure to hop on over to Blog Hoppin' to link up with us and share your must haves!

14 comments:

  1. OOOh I love those flair pens too! Felt tips are awesome! I have to try out those project poppers. I am a "pen-aholic" I will need to add these to my stash.
    Thanks,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww man....I seriously want a Cameo, I see it in my dreams!!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were the first blog that I was told to follow! LOVE all your ideas! I'm your newest follower :) Follow me on

    storiessparklesandsmiles.blogspot.com

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the project poppers as well.. They were on clearance at my Target a few months back and I had to grab a few extras. I hope they haven't been discontinued.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These were new items for me, so thanks for sharing~
    Mary
    Sharing Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE my ABC flip chart & CD... the songs are so cute, the kids love them, and it's the perfect way to introduce the letter of the week.

    http://www.amazon.com/Scholastic-Sing-Along-Flip-Chart/dp/B000GKXWTK

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you love pens, my new favorites are the Frixion pen and highlighters. They have a rubber tip on the end that erases them. They are absolutely brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing all your great ideas! How many children do you have in your classroom? If you had 28 students in your class, could you still do the curriculum, projects, and the many ideas you do now?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need help with designing a new blog template design. Any ideas?
    I am looking for a "cute" super hero theme

    mscott1040@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really an informative & useful blog. Thanks for sharing with us. Day care in Noida

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Heidi Songs!! I have been using them for years! They are cute and they kids really like them!

    Shelly
    Smiling and Shining in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in LOVE with Papermate Flairs as well! My beverage of choice from Sonic is the strawberry limeade! Delish!

    Love your blog! Officially became a member after stalking for over a year! LOL! I just started blogging and WOW! I have a lot to learn!

    ~Keri
    First Grade Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just saw your piece on CBSNews! Congratulations on your success! You deserve it! Thanks for representing the teaching profession in such a professional and positive way. I cant believe he accused teachers of being lazy!! lol Keep them coming, Deanna!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...