menu   Home About Me My Classroom My Products My Conferences  

Cyber Monday and Bonus Tuesday TPT sale!

Now that you've eaten lots of Turkey and enjoyed your family time it's time to get your SHOP on!  :)
The best thing about this sale is you don't have to wait in long lines or fight over the last item.  There are a lot of sellers having some great sales so make sure that you check it out.  My store is 20% off and you can save another 10% by using the code CMT12    You can view my store by clicking on the picture below.


If you're Christmas shopping here are some ideas to get you through the month of December.
You can click on each image to see the details and read the feedback.
Can you tell I LOVE Christmas?

P.S.  The Gingerbread Man includes a non holiday version as well.   
The Reindeer unit is a nonfiction unit on Reindeer.  







January Units





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...