Sunday, April 21, 2013

Mother's Day Gift Book


We are getting ready to start working on our Mother's Day gift books and I wanted to share some of the pages from  last year with you.
So STINKIN'  Cute!  Seriously! I loved their pictures and writing and their mommies  loved them too!  This is such a simple gift to make but it is a keepsake that the mommies will want to keep forever.  



When my mom is driving she yells at people.

I love the speech bubble!  GO PEOPLE!

When my mom is driving she smokes a cigarette.

(wow!  that is one big cigarette!)

When my mom is driving she talks on the telephone.

When my mom is driving she listens to the radio.


To relax my mom likes to lay on the trampoline.


To relax my mom likes to lay out in the sun and tan.

(love the bikini!)  Note to self:  Start working out.  Seriously!
Put down the Sonic coke and work out!!!


To relax my mom likes to take a bubble bath.


To relax my mom likes to lay down in the bed.


Lucy's drawing of her mom for the cover.  LOVE it!


The packet also includes a Grandma version for the little ones who live with a grandparent instead.

Click on the pictures below to view the packets.

There is also a Dad/Grandpa version if you want to get a head start on your Father's Day gifts.  




7 comments:

  1. I bought your packet last year and loved doing it with my class. I can't wait to purchase the father's day packet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! My husband and I are laughing out load right now reading all the cute responses. Will be buying this and doing with my kiddos. I have a cute book I have done in the past, but I love this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is called what a cuteness and I applaud you. You know when I will give the same gift to m mother on mother's day I am dam sure she will happy, so its my pleasure to see all this.mothers day gift

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! What a great idea - you've got me realizing that the year is almost over and we need to start thinking ahead! Ahh so much left to do in little time!

    Such a fabulous, keepsake idea - thanks for the inspiration!

    Kirstin
    Bright Bulldogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
    glue removal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this idea to go along with our Mother's Day gift. My partner makes a hilarious cook book with the children's version of their favorite mom-recipe. My class makes a clay hand that is folded over holding flowers. Come and look! I would be thrilled to have your opinion. There is a cheesy poem to go with it! Thanks for the amazing ideas that you have provided. I have visited your blog many, many times, seen you speak at the SDE conference in Las Vegas and bought your great units from TPT!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover