menu   Home About Me My Classroom My Products My Conferences  

And the winners are.....



My suitcase is all packed for Vegas and I would love to be able to take you all with me.  
Unfortunately, I can only choose two winners.  :( 

So which will it be Vegas or Chicago? 

The first name chosen is KATIE MENSE

and the second name chosen is KIM LANDER.

Congratulations Ladies!

Please contact me at mrsjumpsclass@gmail.com

 *IF for some reason either of these ladies can't attend the conference another name will be chosen.

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies!!!!!

    Erica
    Sprinkles to Kindergarten
    erica_crowder0612@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the both of you!!! You are so lucky to be able to go!;)

    Alma
    msg702@cox.net
    http://alsolis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations even though I really wanted to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! That really is your suitcase :) But you're making me feel sooooooo behind because I am nowhere near packed yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh my gosh!!! I am so excited!! Thank you Deanna!
    I sent you an email.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?! OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!! Are you kidding me?!?!?!?! VEGAS for the National I Teach K conference?!?!?! This is like my DREAM come true!!!!!! I won???? ME?!?! Trying soooo hard to make it work and I THINK my dream just MAY come true!!!!! FREAKING out!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. FREAKING out!!!!!!!!
    Little Warriors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that was you Katie!!! Congrats!!!

      Delete
  7. Way to Go!! Katie and Kim! Have some fun for me. I am so excited for you!

    Terri Izatt
    KinderKapers

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...