menu   Home About Me My Classroom My Products My Conferences  

Organization Station Resource Posted... On Sale for Half Price

Due to popular request this resource from my Organization Station workshop is now being offered as a unit on TPT. This resource includes ideas for setting up and organizing your classroom.  The unit has information on furniture arrangement, grouping students, organizing materials and printable forms. Printable labels for materials and library books as well as a blank editable version is also available. This unit also includes forms for student information, communication, supply requests and forms for keeping track of important dates and notes. Over 150 pages.
Click on the picture below to view the resource on TPT.
The resource is on sale for HALF price until tomorrow at midnight.  :)








15 comments:

  1. This is the reason you are continuously the #1 seller on TPT. You are BEYOND amazing!!!
    :)
    Kelly
    Beg, Borrow, Steal

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!! Thanks for having it on sale. :)

    Amanda
    Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's excellent. I love it.
    Mels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great idea. Would love to have you stop by my blog. Hope you are enjoying your summer break.
    Tammy
    Primary Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just bought it! Thanks for the deal, Deanna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got it and can't wait to use it for next year! Thank you!

    First Grade Frame of Mind

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Organization is a goal of mine for next year!

    Ellie

    Miss Woodward's Class

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to jump on the organization station train big time this next school year! I teach 5th now, but this looks like it would work for a teacher in any grade. 150 pages!?!?!?! That is amazing! Hope you are having a wonderful summer.

    She
    New Teaching Video: Target Teacher Haul
    Sprinkle Teaching Magic Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do you place the labels on the books and the books bins?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I laminate the book bin labels and then hot glue them to the bins. For the book labels I use clear packing tape.

      Delete
  10. Can't get the font to download, Mrs. Jump!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the sale!!! I am cleaning and organizing my classroom currently bc I will go on maternity leave shortly after school starts in the fall and this packet game me several great ideas!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful Creation As Always!
    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...