menu   Home About Me My Classroom My Products My Conferences  

Christmas in July Sale!

2nd Grade Shenanigans

My friend, Hope King is hosting a Twelve Days of Christmas in July sale and I was supposed to participate but I've been so busy moving to Florida and getting ready for I Teach K! in Vegas that I haven't had time to post anything.  So sad!!!   So I decided to just put my whole darn store on sale today and tomorrow.  So if you've had your eye on something now is the time to grab it!  ;)  My store is 20% off until midnight tomorrow.  I hope to see y'all in VEGAS!!!  

Click on the pic to go to my store.

Leader Board Banner

11 comments:

  1. Thank you, Thank you! I've had my eye on your Writing through the Year Units for a while.

    Tracie Penn
    http://kdgpenn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deanna,headed to get the last of the writer's workshop units. I can't wait to use them next year. These are so easy to use and helped to keep me on track.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Please check us out and enter for a chance to win a $5 Target Mobile Gift Card!

    ~Amber

    Our K Crew Rocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Deanna!
    It's going to be your fault that I am spending money! Ha ha! I think if there was a "teacher Garden of Eden", we would be temped by your products! Enough of this drivel! I am off to shop at Deanna's! Whoot! Whoot! I LOVE your store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where in FL are you moving? My school has some openings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are moving? WOW! I hope you will be close to a beach. Good luck on your move!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I am curious where you are moving in Florida too... since we live in Florida as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...