Saturday, February 1, 2014

Currently and a SALE!



I can't believe that it is already February!  The time is flying by!  February is a busy month in the Jump house.   My daughter, Taylor has a birthday on the 4th and my son, Hunter has a birthday on the 24th so we will be eating lots of yummy (I.DO.NOT.NEED.IT) birthday cake this month!  :)  
Okay, so this is my first time to link up to the currently that Farley from

                                                               
sponsors.  It is so much fun to go through and read everyone's responses.  I don't know why I've never linked up before!

So #1 I'm listening to the David Crowder Band on Pandora.  This is one of my favorite Christian bands and this is one my favorite song that they sing.  

2.  Saturday night is family game night.  We just finished playing Mexican Train dominoes and I lost.
BIG TIME!  But it is still fun.  (not as fun as winning).

3.  Oh, my word!  I have so many things on my to do list.  It is UNREAL!  I need about 100 of these little guys in order to get everything done!
                     
4. I really miss my sweet Grandbabies.  When we lived in Georgia I saw them every day.  Now that we live in Florida I only get to see them about once a month.  It hurts my heart so much!

5.  Leaving tomorrow to present at the Texas Prek-K conference!  Can't wait!  Need to pack!
6.  Can you spot the fib?  I Love Mexican food A LOT!  I could eat it for every meal.  Seriously!
     I am not doing very well with my workouts.  UGH!  I am not a morning person so I tell myself that I will
     get on the treadmill in the evening and it very rarely happens.  I am TERRIBLE at making myself  workout.  I need someone to yell at me and force me to get on the dang treadmill!

 

Yes!  I actually won a Bull Riding contest when I was a Senior in High School.
Yes, it was a real bull.  Yes, it had horns.  Yes, I was CRAZY!  I'm sure the bull must have been trained not to buck too hard or fast and not to gore me to death! But it was still  the scariest 8.2 seconds of my life and it was not worth the plastic trophy.  I can tell you that right now!


Are you going to be watching the Super Bowl tomorrow?

 I have to tell you what my son said.  If you are a Seahawks fan you might want to skip over this.
My son, Hunter is a freshman in college and he is a huge sports fan.  Last night it was his turn to say our family prayer and he said a beautiful prayer and then he ended with this,  "and Lord I really hope the Broncos are praying harder than the Seahawks."

To celebrate the game I'm having a Super Sunday sale.  Quite a few of my friends are having sales too!






19 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, 1 - I love David Crowder, and 2 - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that song!!! :) I think we are long lost best friends! I love game nights too, and can't wait until my kiddos are old enough to play games with us. Right now my 2 year old loves doing puzzles, so we work on puzzles all weekend long, which is a blast too! Good luck with your work outs, you can do it!! Have a great time at your conference! Prayers for safe travels and good weather!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my word! Two years old is seriously THE SWEETEST age! I know that they say, Terrible Two's but I love that they are starting to develop their own little personalities and they are just so cute at that age. Tantrums and all! :)

      Delete
  2. I love that you won a bull riding contest on a REAL bull! You are brave. I am the exact same with the treadmill. I need to get back on. I am a total night person too & will not get up at 5 am to exercise. I have a 5k in March, April, June and July that I signed up for. I better get busy. :) Good luck on your goal. I'll yell at you if you yell at me! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! four 5k's!! You are the brave one! Yes! Please yell at me! I need it. :)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE your Saturday Night Family Night. We do the same thing too! Except the night varies due to my husband working 24 hours. (the life of being married to a firefighter) We love to have those special treats: soda/pop, popcorn, chips, just something fun! We play board game or card games or sometimes just watch a movie. There is something so precious about family time and those memories will last forever!
    And I just have to say, I LOVE that song! One of my little boys this year sings it often. Such a great uplifting song. Thanks for sharing your video! (I finally figured out how to embed a video tonight...woot woot!!)

    Have a great time at your conference!

    Katie
    Glitter, Glue & Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one of your little sweeties sings the song! That makes my heart so happy!

      Delete
  4. I could pick out the workout fib from a mile away. It always seems to be early February where people work out less than the rest of the year.

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  5. YIPPEE!!! you came to the CURRENTLY PARTY!!! thanks so much for joining!!!
    So you are coming to my part of the country for the Pk-K conference...what city?
    I can't believe you rode and won a bull riding contest and all you got was a plastic trophy... that cracked me up
    thanks again for linking up... hope to see you next month :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Picturing you on a bull just doesn't compute! I guess we all did some crazy things back in college! Boy do I need to spend more time working out, but where does that time come from? Who knows!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whenever you are finished getting help with the minions, send them over. I need them all! This Mexican will cook for you in exchange :)
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once your finished with the minions, Tania, send them my way :)
      And Deanna - WOW! A bull riding contest. That's amazing. Just amazing. I admire your craziness to be able to do that!

      Delete
  8. I love David Crowder too, I saw him with Chris Tomlin in Alpharetta, GA a couple of years ago and he was great. I live in Georgia and am from Central Florida, we switched places!

    Deanna
    A Primary Owl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see you tomorrow in San Marcos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you won the bull riding contest because you're so tiny that the bull didn't realize someone was actually on him :) LOL! I also love Mexican train! Play it with my family all the time :) hope your presentation goes well in Texas :)
    good enough teacher

    ReplyDelete
  11. You seem so fun-loving that I'm guessing it's the 'bull-story' as well!
    (and if not, it's definitely an extremely creative story!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. February is a busy month in the Jump house....

    John Phanchalad CEO JP Digital Tech have a very good track record in digital media marketing. To know more about Mr Phanchalad and latest updates on business promotion you can contact John Phanchalad http://johnphanchalad.com/about

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE the David Crowder band! And oh, how I desperately miss my Mexican food. I'm living and teaching English in Korea for a year. That's the first thing I'm eating when I get back home to Texas. I might just order the whole menu! :)
    ~Angela
    Gig ‘Em Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your currently party list. I may have to check it out too and make one of my own!
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  15. I despise a treadmill!! I use Leslie Sansone walking videos and I practice Pilates! I tell people it's the lazy, but effective way to work out. Actually, Pilates is pretty hard, but there's something about being able to lay on the floor that makes me feel like I can kind of be lazy! :-) Leslie's videos are simple, and she is energetic and clean!

    The David Crowder Band is awesome! My husband and I are going to Winter Jam on Friday! I'm super excited about Colton Dixon and Tenth Avenue North!!

    Teaching with TLC,
    Tasha
    A Tender Teacher for Special Needs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover